Hyaluronic Acid 101 - Written by senior skincare specialist Kim Van Zyl Hyaluronic acid (HA) is an abundant, naturally occurring substance found in your body, and forms one of the key components of your connective tissue in your skin. It is synthesized in the skin by fibroblast, fibrocyte and by roving stem cell repair [...]
- Platelet rich plasma treatments – so many ways to enjoy its benefits!
- Why prepare your skin with a Dr Vampire Facial treatment?
- What are fillers and how can they be used to bring back youth?
- Non-surgical treatment options for sagging skin
- A goal without a plan is just a wish: The importance of a skin plan to achieve results